ENGINEERED TIMBER FLOORING
INTRODUCING A BRAND NEW ERA IN ENGINEERED TIMBER FLOORING
Australians are no strangers to renovating and redecorating. With our particular attraction to natural aesthetic, there is no wonder engineered timber flooring has made it's way into many Australian homes particularly in cooler climates like Melbourne and Tasmania.
It is not just Australians who prefer engineered timber flooring, but engineered timber floors have left natural timber flooring behind in the rest of the world too. North America is the only continent in the world where solid wood is taking the lead.
More & more people are discovering engineered timber flooring offers you the same beauty as the solid kind, without being time consuming. So why would you prefer the alternative?
Not only does engineered timber floors look stunning, but it's simple to install. Unlike other flooring, the Tectonic timber flooring system locks together. The tongue-and-groove flooring system allows you to walk on it straight away. The top layer provides the aesthetic, while the substrate provides stability.
OUR ENGINEERED TIMBER FLOORING SOLUTIONS FEATURE
- An authentic solid timber flooring finish.
- Heat, water and moisture resistance.
- Sound reduction properties.
- Simple, single step timber flooring installation
- Engineered to use use 75% recyclable material.
- Stylish, beautiful floors.
- All engineered timber flooring systems are guaranteed against cupping, swelling and movement.